RDS Fire and Security
Vacancies at RDS Fire & Security Systems
Senior Fire Engineer
Senior Fire engineer
To carry out Installations of varying value from customer acceptance to Handover/training. Reporting to the Installation team leader to successfully deliver projects through to completion on time and on budget.
- Ensuring jobs of various sizes and disciplines run smoothly through to completion.
- Overseeing works carried out by junior engineers
- Quality and compliance control.
- Ensuring compliance to H&S on RDS sites
- Planning and delivering works to a high standard
- Working under own initiative
- Working alongside core and contracted staff installing systems to a high level
- Producing As Fitted documents
- Customer systems Training
- Positive can do attitude is essential and you need to be able to work under own initiative.
Required Qualifications and experience
CSCS/ECS, Asbestos Awareness, IPAF, First Aid
Working knowledge of commonly used systems to facilitate successful planning, installation, handover and training.
Must be an experienced installer who is able to commission.
Ability to manage own workload.
Location and travel requirements
RDS Operate throughout the South of England. Engineers are provided with a vehicle of suitable size and fuel card.
Remuneration range and benefits available
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience. £34,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year
40 hours a week. Hours are flexible to suit business needs but generally day working. Occasional night work will be required notified in advance.
Overtime available – opportunity to earn more if desired.
Travel time paid after 2 hours per day travel.
20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. 1 additional day earned for every year worked up to 5 years
Company Laptop provided.
Company Phone or phone allowance.
Van + fuel card.
Company training days
Company summer and Xmas days out
Term of employment
Permanent full time