RDS Fire & Security Systems
Vacancies at RDS Fire & Security Systems
Security Install & Commissioning Engineer/Supervisor
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Security Install & Commissioning engineer/supervisor to join our expanding team.
We are a small company based in Essex looking for a committed person for a long term placement.
We work throughout the South East but are looking for applicants in the Essex area. We will not rule out suitable applicants outside of this area.
- Must have experience installing intruder, CCTV and Access control to a high standard. With a good knowledge of current regs and best practices.
- A working knowledge of Galaxy/Hikvision and Paxton is essential and ideally experienced with Pyronix, Texecom. Training can be provided outside of these products.
- Must be able to Install, Handover and Train customers to a high standard.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Should have excellent communication skills both spoken and written and have good customer relation skills.
We will provide all H&S training for any qualifications you don’t currently have – including SSSTS.
Duties would include
- Planning and running jobs of various sizes and disciplines managing through to completion.
- Quality control.
- Overseeing works carried out by core and subcontract staff.
- Onsite training and coaching of company Apprentices/Trainees.
- Completing regular H&S tasks to assist with company H&S obligations – for which full training will be provided.
- Attending supervisor meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: negotiable, depending on experience. £33,000.00 to £36,000.00 /year
40 hours a week. Hours are flexible to suit business needs but generally day working. Occasional night work will be required notified in advance.
Overtime available – opportunity to earn more if desired.
Travel time paid after 1 hour each way.
25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
Company Laptop provided.
Company Phone or phone allowance.
Van + fuel card.