RDS Fire & Security Systems
Honesty. Delivery. Safety. It's our culture!
Intruder Alarm Sub-contractors you can trust… Really!
Highly recommended for small or large projects
Everything you get from your core workforce
RDS Fire and Security design and install Intruder Alarm systems to the highest professional standards – on budget and on time.
We cover small and large projects from basic audible only intruder alarm systems to a full end to end managed service for large integrated and monitored installations across multiple sites.
You’ll get full Risk Assessments and Method statements and all the accreditations you’d expect: BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
Long term partnerships without the hassle
It’s in our culture to make life easy for project managers…
We understand your deepest fears… Failure to deliver means failure to open!
So, we take the pain away from managing your intruder alarm installations. Expect what you get from your core workforce. RDS will
- Stay late to get the job done.
- Pay attention to the details.
- Take pride in the work we do.
- Complete on time and get everyone home safely.
Before the first project is even completed, you’ll be clamouring to use us again. And you will, time after time!
RDS provides an extremely high level of installation works…
They are very easy to employ time and again
RDS complete the allocated work on time and quite often ahead of schedule.
…and you won’t have to do revisits to sort issues at a later date.
Contact us now. We’ll get back to you ASAP!
Professional Fire & Security Sub-contractors
RDS Fire and Security provide an exceptional end to end managed service throughout the South East and East of England.
Expect what you get from your core workforce:
- Fire & Security accreditations; BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
- Projects delivered on time to the highest professional standard.
RDS have worked for me for around 7 years delivering electronic Security and Fire system installations within the Royal mail estate from minor works to high value high profile projects.
They take the pain away from managing our installations and their quality is second to none.
RDS are an extension of your core workforce...
RDS are qualified Fire & Security professionals committed to hassle-free sub-contractor partnerships. That means an end to end managed service - for both large and small projects. You get everything you expect from your core workforce and regular delivery network. And often, even more...
Everything you need:
- Delivery on time
- Delivery on budget
- Qualified, experienced Fire & Security professionals
- High quality work
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- All the approvals you expect... and more!
- Full or part service
- Everything from first fix...
- Design, install, commission, maintenance
- Client training and handover
But it's the little things too:
- Unbranded and rebranded options - vans and shirts
- Communication - to respect your time, we're always available!
- PQQ and Paperwork made easy - packaged and ready by Dropbox OR email
I have found that RDS are reliable, quick and have a very good product knowledge on all aspects of security equipment... if they don’t know they are willing to say so and get people in who do...
if there is a problem that they need confirmation on they will get in contact and explain the issue and 9 out of 10 will have a good solution already in mind.