RDS Fire and Security
High quality multi-camera systems with the latest technologies.
RDS Fire and Security provide an end to end managed service for both small and large projects. These range from a basic single camera set up to large networked and integrated systems with 130+ cameras. But there’s more… Expect and receive everything you get from your core workforce:
- Projects completed on time.
- The highest professional standards.
- Full Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- End to end install service with client training and handover.
Naturally, we have all the Fire & Security accreditations you’d expect; BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
Partnerships that last for years
We want you to come back time after time. It’s in our interest to keep you happy, so we get the important things right.
For certain commercial purposes, CCTV is a requirement (selling knives, alcohol, razors etc.). Opening on time requires us to complete the CCTV installation on time!
RDS will not let you down, we’ll bust a gut to deliver your project on time.
We’ll design a program of work that fits your deadline. Completing as much as possible early on, to leave some wiggle room if things get tight as the deadline looms.
RDS complete the allocated work on time and quite often a head of schedule.
…they are great value for money …the job will be done to a high standard and you won’t have to do revisits to sort issues…
…if there is a problem …they will get in contact and explain the issue and 9 out of 10 will have a good solution already in mind.
Products we install week in, week out...
Professional Fire & Security Sub-contractors
RDS Fire and Security provide an exceptional end to end managed service throughout the South of England.
Expect what you get from your core workforce:
- Fire & Security accreditations; BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
- Projects delivered on time to the highest professional standard.
RDS have worked for me for around 7 years delivering electronic Security and Fire system installations within the Royal mail estate from minor works to high value high profile projects.
They take the pain away from managing our installations and their quality is second to none.
RDS are an extension of your core workforce...
RDS are qualified Fire & Security professionals committed to hassle-free sub-contractor partnerships. That means an end to end managed service - for both large and small projects. You get everything you expect from your core workforce and regular delivery network. And often, even more...
Everything you need:
- Delivery on time
- Delivery on budget
- Qualified, experienced Fire & Security professionals
- High quality work
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- All the approvals you expect... and more!
- Full or part service
- Everything from first fix...
- Design, install, commission, maintenance
- Client training and handover
But it's the little things too:
- Unbranded and rebranded options - vans and shirts
- Communication - to respect your time, we're always available!
- PQQ and Paperwork made easy - packaged and ready by Dropbox OR email
I have found that RDS are reliable, quick and have a very good product knowledge on all aspects of security equipment... if they don’t know they are willing to say so and get people in who do...
if there is a problem that they need confirmation on they will get in contact and explain the issue and 9 out of 10 will have a good solution already in mind.