RDS Fire & Security Systems
Reliable Access Control Systems Sub-contractors
Providing an extremely high level of installation works
RDS Fire and Security provide an end to end managed service for both small and large access control projects. These range from a single stand alone access control door or intercom to networked multi door systems and concierge packages. Expect only the highest quality work, similar to what you get from your core workforce:
- Projects completed on time.
- Ehe highest professional standards.
- Full Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- end to end installation with client training and handover.
Naturally, we have all the Fire & Security accreditations you’d expect; BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
Building long term, hassle-free partnerships
It’s in our culture to make life easy for project manager. That means we:
- Do what we say we’re going to do, even when no-one is looking.
- Stay late to get the job done.
- Pay attention to the details and take pride in the work we deliver.
Before the first job is even complete you’ll be clamouring to use us again!
I find RDS to be a company that’s dependable, provides an extremely high level of installation works, is conscious and proactive in managing health and safety in the workplace and provides well completed documentation for all works.
They are very easy to employ time and again and I would highly recommend them for small or large projects.
Contact us now. We’ll get back to you ASAP!
Professional Fire & Security Sub-contractors
RDS Fire and Security provide an exceptional end to end managed service throughout the South of England.
Expect what you get from your core workforce:
- Fire & Security accreditations; BAFE, screened to BS7858 2012, BS5839 trained, SafeContractor, ECS, CSCS, IPAF 3a/3b/1b, PASMA, SSSTS etc.
- Projects delivered on time to the highest professional standard.
RDS have worked for me for around 7 years delivering electronic Security and Fire system installations within the Royal mail estate from minor works to high value high profile projects.
They take the pain away from managing our installations and their quality is second to none.
RDS are an extension of your core workforce...
RDS are qualified Fire & Security professionals committed to hassle-free sub-contractor partnerships. That means an end to end managed service - for both large and small projects. You get everything you expect from your core workforce and regular delivery network. And often, even more...
Everything you need:
- Delivery on time
- Delivery on budget
- Qualified, experienced Fire & Security professionals
- High quality work
- Commitment to Health & Safety
- All the approvals you expect... and more!
- Full or part service
- Everything from first fix...
- Design, install, commission, maintenance
- Client training and handover
But it's the little things too:
- Unbranded and rebranded options - vans and shirts
- Communication - to respect your time, we're always available!
- PQQ and Paperwork made easy - packaged and ready by Dropbox OR email
I have found that RDS are reliable, quick and have a very good product knowledge on all aspects of security equipment... if they don’t know they are willing to say so and get people in who do...
if there is a problem that they need confirmation on they will get in contact and explain the issue and 9 out of 10 will have a good solution already in mind.